(Accession number: 2000.92.450)
Questions for classroom discussion
1. Estimate the number of people in the picture. What are they doing?
2. Who do you think is the most important person in the picture? What makes you say that?
3. List 3 to 5 ways these fish might be used.
4. What do you think will happen next?
5. Where do you think this picture was taken? What makes you say that?
6. What do you think might happen to the people if there were fewer fish?
More "Rural Life in Virginia" photographs:
Resources for Teachers
• Download activity worksheets to use in the classroom